I caught the PBA game between Talk N Text and Ginebra early this evening, the first time I really saw Jimmy Alapag play. Grabe ang galing! Makes me wonder what could’ve happened if he was chosen (and healthy enough) to play for the National Team sent to the Asian Games last year. Despite his size, he attacks the basket so effectively. But unfortunately, they lost. The stupid referees didn’t count Asi Taulava’s basket at the end of the first overtime. Pero counted talaga dapat!
Comments are closed.
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Why not try something random?