Interesting article over at Technology Review. Japanese researchers from Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding have found a way to produce hydrates of natural gas, allowing transport of the common energy source in solid pellets form. This technology, if proven technically and economically feasible, would give an easier, cheaper and safer way of transporting natural gas. (Link from Slashdot.)
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Why not try something random?