What are the reasons people publish on the web using weblogs? Or in general, what are the justifications for selfâ€“publishing? I had my own answers a year ago, but occasionally Iâ€™m left wondering if running your own site is really worth the time and expense. This post on â€œalways writeâ€ somehow justifies it for people who enjoy writing, yet do something else for a living. (Via emeseâ€™s photo blog)
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Why not try something random?