Or something to that effect. My band was supposed to have a jam for a gig tonight but had to wait for our bassist, so we decided to catch the very first screening of The Matrix Revolutions. We barely made it to the 10pm screening, and we had to sit by the aisle/stairs because all seats were taken. Only to feel so cheated. Wasn’t it clear that Neo’s destiny was to save the human race from the matrix? I guess everything that has a beginning has an end.
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Why not try something random?