Browsing through Jason Kottke‘s recent remaindered links, I came across Michael Kenna’s black and white photography, probably the best I’ve seen in a while. All the lines are just too good they’re crazy! Makes me want to go out and start firing away, but I have to sleep now. Maybe in the morning.
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Why not try something random?