The last of the photos from our recent trip to Ilocos, these ones taken with my dad’s old Nikon EM with a 50mm F/1.4 lens, mostly wide open on the portrait shots, resulting with wildly blurred, narrow depth–of–field type of shots. Just the way I want them. I’m particularly proud of this photograph that Joey took. wink
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Why not try something random?