Some of you might be wondering where the MySQL version of iPAP is — so have a look at Hannu’s photos. Coding has not stopped for the past few weeks, and the codebase is now completely migrated to MySQL. I’m refining the administration interface, and will be working on the new template. Mathias has some surprises up his sleeves as well.
Comments are closed.
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Why not try something random?