I finally have my review of “Light Peace Love,” Bamboo’s sophomore record I mentioned recently. It’s a piece of quality music but not exactly comparable to “As The Music Plays,” and I mean that both in a positive and negative way. “Hallelujah” is no “Noypi,” but it’s beautiful nonetheless. Read on for more of my thoughts.
Comments are closed.
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Why not try something random?