Since I’ve been talking a lot about bands and music these days, you should grab this cover (mp3) of Rannie Raymundo’s “Ating Bawiin,” performed by an unnamed US–based pinoy band with Joachim Guanzon on the guitars with his beautiful Tele. This is from their Mahal Pa Rin Kita sessions just about a week ago. They sound great, and I’d kill for a chance to have Pop Ratio play with their gear. Pinoy music rocks!
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Why not try something random?