My latest CD review: Cueshe’s “Half Empty, Half Full.” This album is a good buy, the band rocks! Their pop appeal may not be as good as Hale, but they can surely stand their ground. I’m very proud to see another band from Cebu (or anywhere down south) hitting the bigtime. And if you’re looking for lyrics, there’s a Cueshe category at the lyrics! weblog.
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Why not try something random?