There is a problem with the Recent Links plugin on WordPress 1.5.2. It seems the redirection for the archives page and the monthly archives is failing, most probably a result of the changes to the handling of PHP global variables in the current WP. Thanks to the several users who have emailed to inform us. I am still trying to find the fix, and will write about it along with a plugin update at the soonest time possible. Please note that this is not a security problem, WP and wp-recent-links are working fine except that they’re not displayed correctly. wink
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Why not try something random?