The band Orange and Lemons is definitely one cool local act with a sound that hints of new wave groups like The Smiths, something relatively fresh for the current crop of Filipino bands. “Hanggang Kailan” has made its mark, gaining good radio playtime; and with their song “Pinoy Ako” used in the Pinoy Big Brother reality show, Orange and Lemons is sure break new grounds in OPM.
Comments are closed.
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Why not try something random?