Or something to that effect. My band was supposed to have a jam for a gig tonight but had to wait for our bassist, so we decided to catch the very first screening of The Matrix Revolutions. We barely made it to the 10pm screening, and we had to sit by the aisle/stairs because all seats were taken. Only to feel so cheated. Wasn’t it clear that Neo’s destiny was to save the human race from the matrix? I guess everything that has a beginning has an end.
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Goodbye, 2020!
- Victory is the child of struggle…
- When life throws you lemons…
- Next time you wonder…
- Why not try something random?