Or something to that effect. My band was supposed to have a jam for a gig tonight but had to wait for our bassist, so we decided to catch the very first screening of The Matrix Revolutions. We barely made it to the 10pm screening, and we had to sit by the aisle/stairs because all seats were taken. Only to feel so cheated. Wasn’t it clear that Neo’s destiny was to save the human race from the matrix? I guess everything that has a beginning has an end.
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- They grow up so fast…
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Why not try something random?