It has been more than a week since I last wrote, and still I have nothing worthy of blogging. So I’ll just bore you with some music recommendations.
- Vienna Teng – Both Waking Hour and the newer Warm Strangers are worthy of iPod storage, if only I have one. My favorite tracks: “Harbor,” “Shasta (Carrie’s Song),” “Hope on Fire” and “Shine”.
- Rivermaya’s new single “Liwanag sa Dilim,” another beautiful song by Rico Blanco, no doubt. By the way, I have the lyrics to the song on my lyrics blog. (Just a personal lyrics/chords archive.)
- Alicia Keys and Usher singing “If I Ain’t Got You.” A very nice song made even better with Usher’s wonderful voice.
- Duncan Shiek’s “Half-Life.”
“Maybe, I need to see the daylight
To leave behind this half-life
Don’t you see I’m breaking down”
- Usher’s “Confessions.” Yes, the whole album.
- Bob Carlisle’s “Butterfly Kisses.” I don’t really know why, but I just realized last night how meaningful this song is.
- Tamia’s “Officially Missing You.”
So, what are your current music favorites? Share.