Random 10 — I’m quite surprised how pleasantly my ten random songs came out. I just loaded all the songs in my WA5 library and toggled shuffle, then listened to the first ten. Nice. 🙂
- Kevyn Lettau – Far Away
- John Stevens (AI2) – She’s Always A Woman
- Gary Valenciano – Narito
- Air Supply – Now And Forever
- The Beatles – Free As A Bird
- The Beatles – In My Life
- Sarah McLachlan – Angel
- Goo Goo Dolls – Name
- U2 – Walk On
- All Star Tribute – What’s Goin’ On
What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Our music library is currently at 15.2 GB, with 127 full albums and thousands of singles. 🙂
The last CD you bought was:
Parokya Ni Edgar’s Inuman Sessions Vol. 1. Sulit!
Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
- Rivermaya – Liwanag Sa Dilim
- Mr. Big – To Be With You
- Madonna – Crazy For You
- Eraserheads – Alapaap
- The Beatles – Here, There, and Everywhere
Too bad I had to list five only, because I have other songs that I really like, or mean a lot to me, like Parokya Ni Edgar’s “Harana.” And then some other songs from the same artists listed above. There’s Rivermaya’s “Awit Ng Kabataan” and “214” and then there’s “Nothing But Love” and “Ain’t Seen Love Like That” from Mr. Big.
Now if I talk Madonna, how can I skip “I’ll Remember” from the movie “With Honors?” Of course every Eraserheads fan loves the classic “Minsan” as well as “Huwag Mo Nang Itanong,” and there’s my personal favorites “Walang Nagbago” and “Fill Her.” For the Beatles, “Yesterday” and “Hey Jude” immediately comes to mind.
Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)
- Raych – Another die hard music lover! And insanely loves Jasmine Trias. 🙂 Hahaha.
- Ramil – I know he listens to Parokya a lot though I don’t have any idea about his musical preferences, so I’d love to hear from him.
- Weng – Bamboo fanatic who see’s so much beauty in Filipino music. Another believer of Rico Blanco’s songwriting.