I’ve been playing with various anti–spam plugins to keep my comment stream manageable, and settled on a solution that I’m sure was well–tested. Little did I know it was messing my comment form in IE6, with the name field not clickable and thus uneditable. No mention of the plugin is needed, I’m sure it wasn’t entirely responsible. Just a note to everyone — test everything! No matter how good the plugin writer, a bad combo of addons could adversely alter your site’s functionality.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Why not try something random?