Interesting thoughts from Paul Hammond on CSS designers that take joy in recoding other people’s layouts, without asking for permission. Though I find his post thought-provoking, I don’t agree with the idea that CSS has not presented itself as something that most designers should learn. Just head to this site and you can see the possibilities. But certainly, too many browsers seeing stylesheets differently still proves to be a significant hurdle in making CSS–based, table–less layouts a complete reality.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Why not try something random?