What are the reasons people publish on the web using weblogs? Or in general, what are the justifications for selfâ€“publishing? I had my own answers a year ago, but occasionally Iâ€™m left wondering if running your own site is really worth the time and expense. This post on â€œalways writeâ€ somehow justifies it for people who enjoy writing, yet do something else for a living. (Via emeseâ€™s photo blog)
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Firefox address bar shortcuts
- Seven years ago
- September 21, 1972
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Why not try something random?