I was moving my recently read links to a sub–weblog and re–checking many of them when I encountered an unforgivable error over at ABS-CBNNEWS.COM—this story (about broadcaster Frankie Evangelista’s losing to cancer) points to the correct snippet of news, but the date on top of the story is the current date instead of the publish date! There was no way of knowing within the same page when the story was actually published (and when the news event happened). One point for permanent URIs, but failure in content management.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Firefox address bar shortcuts
- Seven years ago
- September 21, 1972
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Why not try something random?
Elijah Mikku Belo Seguerra
Sinulog at the Basilica del Santo Niño
Leave a Reply