I was moving my recently read links to a sub–weblog and re–checking many of them when I encountered an unforgivable error over at ABS-CBNNEWS.COM—this story (about broadcaster Frankie Evangelista’s losing to cancer) points to the correct snippet of news, but the date on top of the story is the current date instead of the publish date! There was no way of knowing within the same page when the story was actually published (and when the news event happened). One point for permanent URIs, but failure in content management.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- They grow up so fast…
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Why not try something random?