It’s that time again. I have a river of ideas yearning to break free, but I’m too pre-occupied with daily matters that I wish I could just get them out of the way. I’m doing some markup optimizations on the side for an online magazine, and I’m shamefully delayed in gettings things done — sorry. I still do my rounds and *try* to read my favorite weblogs, but the only thing I’m trying to religiously follow is best summed up with these little blocks of information:
- First of all, they’re madly in love.
- Love happens. No matter how unsure you felt because of that last heartbreak, love will find you again.
- “Love is never a waste of time.”
- Love can make you write the corniest lines, again. Corny — if you’re currently jaded.
- In every relationship, there always are lessons to be learned.
- Some of us walk away from the best days of our lives, while some choose to stay. And some think they did just that — walk away — but hardly realize that the best is yet to come.
I’m dying to write about “the girl” and the way I feel right now, but that’s better said in a heartily–composed, well–written entry. At the right time. Yes, I’m now living life with a smile. Take it as literally as it is, and just as my friends often say these days, stop worrying too much about the future and just live in the moment.