Since I’ve been talking a lot about bands and music these days, you should grab this cover (mp3) of Rannie Raymundo’s “Ating Bawiin,” performed by an unnamed US–based pinoy band with Joachim Guanzon on the guitars with his beautiful Tele. This is from their Mahal Pa Rin Kita sessions just about a week ago. They sound great, and I’d kill for a chance to have Pop Ratio play with their gear. Pinoy music rocks!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Seven years ago
- September 21, 1972
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Goodbye, 2020!
- Why not try something random?