Since I’ve been talking a lot about bands and music these days, you should grab this cover (mp3) of Rannie Raymundo’s “Ating Bawiin,” performed by an unnamed US–based pinoy band with Joachim Guanzon on the guitars with his beautiful Tele. This is from their Mahal Pa Rin Kita sessions just about a week ago. They sound great, and I’d kill for a chance to have Pop Ratio play with their gear. Pinoy music rocks!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Why not try something random?