The band Orange and Lemons is definitely one cool local act with a sound that hints of new wave groups like The Smiths, something relatively fresh for the current crop of Filipino bands. “Hanggang Kailan” has made its mark, gaining good radio playtime; and with their song “Pinoy Ako” used in the Pinoy Big Brother reality show, Orange and Lemons is sure break new grounds in OPM.
Comments are closed.
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Why not try something random?