The band Orange and Lemons is definitely one cool local act with a sound that hints of new wave groups like The Smiths, something relatively fresh for the current crop of Filipino bands. “Hanggang Kailan” has made its mark, gaining good radio playtime; and with their song “Pinoy Ako” used in the Pinoy Big Brother reality show, Orange and Lemons is sure break new grounds in OPM.
Comments are closed.
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Why not try something random?