The band Orange and Lemons is definitely one cool local act with a sound that hints of new wave groups like The Smiths, something relatively fresh for the current crop of Filipino bands. “Hanggang Kailan” has made its mark, gaining good radio playtime; and with their song “Pinoy Ako” used in the Pinoy Big Brother reality show, Orange and Lemons is sure break new grounds in OPM.
Comments are closed.
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Firefox address bar shortcuts
- Seven years ago
- September 21, 1972
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Why not try something random?