My D60 just got an error 99 that wouldn’t go away even with all the tricks other users have suggested. I feel like a walking zombie without my cam, and dread the possible cost Canon has in store for me. As it is now, this could be the dreaded shutter replacement, since this cam is a few years old. This will definitely take a few days, since I heard from an officemate that routine sensor cleaning takes several working days. Huhu. sad
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Why not try something random?