My D60 just got an error 99 that wouldn’t go away even with all the tricks other users have suggested. I feel like a walking zombie without my cam, and dread the possible cost Canon has in store for me. As it is now, this could be the dreaded shutter replacement, since this cam is a few years old. This will definitely take a few days, since I heard from an officemate that routine sensor cleaning takes several working days. Huhu. sad
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Why not try something random?