My D60 just got an error 99 that wouldn’t go away even with all the tricks other users have suggested. I feel like a walking zombie without my cam, and dread the possible cost Canon has in store for me. As it is now, this could be the dreaded shutter replacement, since this cam is a few years old. This will definitely take a few days, since I heard from an officemate that routine sensor cleaning takes several working days. Huhu. 🙁
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Goodbye, 2020!
- Victory is the child of struggle…
- When life throws you lemons…
- Why not try something random?