This one’s for real. Recognizing the best Filipino weblogs that continue to provide engaging content to its readers, this will be the very first to honor those that excel not just in the local but worldwide scene of independently published weblogs. Uniquely, the whole event will be blogger–powered and not a PR event of some local media outfit masquerading as a legitimate authority in the field of web design. Yeah, you know what I’m talking about. Nominate your favorite pinoy weblogs now!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Goodbye, 2020!
- Victory is the child of struggle…
- When life throws you lemons…
- Why not try something random?