Interesting thoughts from Paul Hammond on CSS designers that take joy in recoding other people’s layouts, without asking for permission. Though I find his post thought-provoking, I don’t agree with the idea that CSS has not presented itself as something that most designers should learn. Just head to this site and you can see the possibilities. But certainly, too many browsers seeing stylesheets differently still proves to be a significant hurdle in making CSS–based, table–less layouts a complete reality.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Why not try something random?