Playing with the new technorati, I came across several articles listing high–paying keywords in various contextual advertising programs. “Mesothelioma” tops the list, probably an uncommon word to many. I guess this justifies the high click prices for “asbestos” and “cancer,” as they are related topics. “Loans” and “financing” are also multi–dollar keywords. Remember, technorati is your friend.
rebelpixel.com is the weblog of Markku Seguerra—a photographer and web developer who happens to write
a lot on just about anything. You can also find him on twitter and facebook, where he desperately tries to write more often than he blogs.
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Now I understand
- 1947 Days
- Why not try something random?