Playing with the new technorati, I came across several articles listing high–paying keywords in various contextual advertising programs. “Mesothelioma” tops the list, probably an uncommon word to many. I guess this justifies the high click prices for “asbestos” and “cancer,” as they are related topics. “Loans” and “financing” are also multi–dollar keywords. Remember, technorati is your friend.
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Why not try something random?