Interesting article over at Technology Review. Japanese researchers from Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding have found a way to produce hydrates of natural gas, allowing transport of the common energy source in solid pellets form. This technology, if proven technically and economically feasible, would give an easier, cheaper and safer way of transporting natural gas. (Link from Slashdot.)
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Firefox address bar shortcuts
- Seven years ago
- September 21, 1972
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Why not try something random?
Pisay ’96 @ Mariveles, Bataan
UFB ESPN: Intramuros/Luneta Ride
Leave a Reply