Browsing through Open Source Initiative provided me a very good lesson on the values of free software, but still I couldn’t decide which among the listed open source licenses I should use if ever I create something worth sharing with the rest of the world. I don’t think I can afford to read every one of them, noting what differentiates one from the other. Care to share your thoughts on this?
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Why not try something random?