Browsing through Open Source Initiative provided me a very good lesson on the values of free software, but still I couldn’t decide which among the listed open source licenses I should use if ever I create something worth sharing with the rest of the world. I don’t think I can afford to read every one of them, noting what differentiates one from the other. Care to share your thoughts on this?
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Goodbye, 2020!
- Victory is the child of struggle…
- When life throws you lemons…
- Next time you wonder…
- Why not try something random?