The browser formerly known as Mozilla Firebird—which I’ve mentioned several times before, has been rebranded again and is now known as Mozilla Firefox. The name change FAQ provides some answers for the identity change, while Ben Goodger, Steven Garrity, and Jon Hicks write on the rebranding process.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Why not try something random?