Watching American Idol a few hours ago, it was really sad to see Constantine Maroulis leave after looking pretty solid for several weeks. Performances for this week weren’t exactly superb, and it boiled down to the last few thousand votes probably. Paula was crying, and with good reason. I think Constantine (and his band?) can make it beyond AI as long as he grabs the right opportunities. Best of luck!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Why not try something random?