Hale is probably Manila’s hottest music act right now, with girls screaming and jostling their way to the stage anywhere the band plays. No doubt you’ve heard their song “The Day You Said Goodnight” at least once daily for the past week, and there’s nothing wrong with that — it’s a beautiful song.
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- September 21, 1972
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Goodbye, 2020!
- Victory is the child of struggle…
- Why not try something random?