There is a problem with the Recent Links plugin on WordPress 1.5.2. It seems the redirection for the archives page and the monthly archives is failing, most probably a result of the changes to the handling of PHP global variables in the current WP. Thanks to the several users who have emailed to inform us. I am still trying to find the fix, and will write about it along with a plugin update at the soonest time possible. Please note that this is not a security problem, WP and wp-recent-links are working fine except that they’re not displayed correctly. 😉
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- September 21, 1972
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Goodbye, 2020!
- Victory is the child of struggle…
- Why not try something random?