Each player of this games starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Donâ€™t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
So here are six weird things about me:
- I hate talking to telephone operators/agents. It’s not that I’m anti–social — I’m not. I just find it weird, especially during the days when the beeper was still the cool gadget and you talk to someone you hardly know to leave personal messages for people you actually know. Also, when I need food delivery, I get someone else to actually do the calling and all that, and then I pay.
- I always do the things I’m not supposed to do right now. I think I have this escapist tendency to work on other things except the one that needs to be done immediately. Like right now, I’m supposed to be coding but I’m blogging.
- I’m left–handed but sometimes right–handed. I do pretty much everything left–handed, except eat, and play the guitar. My dad though is left–handed but writes with his right hand. And then there’s this girl I know who’s right–handed but writes with the left and takes photos with her left eye to the viewfinder.
- I can sleep almost anytime during the day. I think this may be narcolepsy, or I’m just plain bored doing work. Or I have a very short attention span. I don’t know.
- I find joy in helping people I don’t know, more, than helping those I directly interact with. Not that I don’t take pleasure in lending a hand for friends and family, but the beauty of touching souls you may never see again is immeasurable.
- I love technology though I think it is man’s downfall. Weird. Everyone is now many times more impatient than they were five years ago, just because technology spoiled us with the “on–demand” mentality.
I found out I have an older entry somehow related to this, you can read it to discover more weirdness. Or just for laughs.