With so many todo-lists systems championed by various productivity blogs and advocates, you’d never run out of workflows to try. But instead of forcing your brain to accept a new mindset each time you switch, why not simply improve what already works for you?
Lifehacker shared 10 ways to improve your todo-list and at least one or two would make your system work better for you:
- Formulate your to-do list with three things: must, should, and want
- Make a “Have-I-Done” list Instead of a to-do list
- Separate paper and digital to-do lists
- Follow the 1-3-5 Rule
- Destroy and rebuild your to-do list
- Turn your to-do list into a story
- Subtract one thing from your to-do list
- Plan rewards for extra motivation
- Try Warren Buffet’s two-list system
- Ditch your to-do list and schedule your tasks instead
I put emphasis on the things I’ve already been doing, but would love to learn more on the benefits of the other items when I get to try them.
Leave a Reply