Darl McBride of the SCO Group talks about the SCO vs IBM court battle in this Wired News interview, saying they are trying to enforce their intellectual property without putting a hole in the head of the penguin. So why don’t you start identifying the offending Linux code so the community can start working on it?
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Why not try something random?