Darl McBride of the SCO Group talks about the SCO vs IBM court battle in this Wired News interview, saying they are trying to enforce their intellectual property without putting a hole in the head of the penguin. So why don’t you start identifying the offending Linux code so the community can start working on it?
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Firefox address bar shortcuts
- Seven years ago
- September 21, 1972
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Why not try something random?
Azkals vs L.A. Galaxy
Leave a Reply