I just installed Red Hat Linux 8 to a partition on my pc, and I would say things went well. For someone without any background on Linux, it wasn’t really that hard. But now I have to learn how to read my NTFS and FAT32 partitions. Do you know how to do this? Drop me a line.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Goodbye, 2020!
- Victory is the child of struggle…
- When life throws you lemons…
- Next time you wonder…
- Why not try something random?