I just installed Red Hat Linux 8 to a partition on my pc, and I would say things went well. For someone without any background on Linux, it wasn’t really that hard. But now I have to learn how to read my NTFS and FAT32 partitions. Do you know how to do this? Drop me a line.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Why not try something random?