The last of the photos from our recent trip to Ilocos, these ones taken with my dad’s old Nikon EM with a 50mm F/1.4 lens, mostly wide open on the portrait shots, resulting with wildly blurred, narrow depth–of–field type of shots. Just the way I want them. I’m particularly proud of this photograph that Joey took. 😉
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- September 21, 1972
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Goodbye, 2020!
- Victory is the child of struggle…
- Why not try something random?