I just updated wp–recent–links to work with the latest WordPress release. It’s now up to version 1.32. I’m glad to have great hacker friends around that always get to the problem in no time, and with feedback from users development is much easier.
I’ve been wanting to integrate the additions Eric Meyer made several months ago, but I realized the addition of via links into the
rp_recentlinks set of functions would make everything too complicated, more sooner than later. Development of the current codebase better end where it is right now, and we’ll start with something new — one with a much simpler yet more extensible approach, more like iPAP templates and tags. More details in the next few days.