I was at iBlog last Saturday with Raych and Joey. Ran into Ederic and Mec, and finally met several pinoy bloggers I’ve been reading regularly, but the highlight of my day was finally meeting The Sassy Lawyer and Yuga, the people behind the popular pinoyblog community. I really enjoyed Dean Alfar’s talk, informative and insanely witty. The Sassy Lawyer discussed weblog traffic and content, providing guidelines for effective blogging. But listening to her talk about trolls on her blog was a bit more entertaining. wink
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Why not try something random?