I was at iBlog last Saturday with Raych and Joey. Ran into Ederic and Mec, and finally met several pinoy bloggers I’ve been reading regularly, but the highlight of my day was finally meeting The Sassy Lawyer and Yuga, the people behind the popular pinoyblog community. I really enjoyed Dean Alfar’s talk, informative and insanely witty. The Sassy Lawyer discussed weblog traffic and content, providing guidelines for effective blogging. But listening to her talk about trolls on her blog was a bit more entertaining. 😉
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Goodbye, 2020!
- Victory is the child of struggle…
- When life throws you lemons…
- Why not try something random?