I finally have my review of “Light Peace Love,” Bamboo’s sophomore record I mentioned recently. It’s a piece of quality music but not exactly comparable to “As The Music Plays,” and I mean that both in a positive and negative way. “Hallelujah” is no “Noypi,” but it’s beautiful nonetheless. Read on for more of my thoughts.
Comments are closed.
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- I never felt magic crazy as this
- forget the noun, do the verb. …
- Many of us have seen it a…
- Statement: Bloggers for Freedom
- August 13, 2017: 5 + 5
- I finally updated my about page before…
- Hello again
- 2016: One Hell of a Year
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Why not try something random?