I finally have my review of “Light Peace Love,” Bamboo’s sophomore record I mentioned recently. It’s a piece of quality music but not exactly comparable to “As The Music Plays,” and I mean that both in a positive and negative way. “Hallelujah” is no “Noypi,” but it’s beautiful nonetheless. Read on for more of my thoughts.
Comments are closed.
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Firefox address bar shortcuts
- Seven years ago
- September 21, 1972
- Tomorrow begins…
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Why not try something random?