I just got copies of Bamboo’s “Light Peace Love” and Hale’s debut release this weekend. Bamboo’s sophomore record is quite pleasing, though may alienate those expecting something resembling their first album “As The Music Plays.” Hale is surprisingly good. Complete reviews of both CDs available soon at your neighborhood sari-sari store.
- It get’s harder to explain as the…
- Unconditional Love
- Nobody plays this life with marked cards…
- Give yourself permission to write incomplete and…
- Happy Birthday Pangga!
- A Sunday ride around UP…
- Bike, bike, bike!
- Happy Father’s Day
- Five on Friday: Biking in Marikina
- The son turns 1
- Five on Friday: Random life lessons
- Why not try something random?