Having caught Syriana just last Tuesday, I only have one word to describe the film: boring. I expected more from a George Clooney starrer, knowing Steven Soderbergh co–produced the movie; it hardly kept me awake. The story that tackles the United States’s control of the worldwide oil market through various channels is interesting though fails to translate nicely to the widescreen. Watching it on DVD may be a better option, or maybe not.
Hello. I’m Markku and this is rebelpixel.com, my weblog. More about me?
- Ang langit sa piling mo
- Kulay Rosas ang Bukas, Pilipinas
- The toaster fucker problem
- First Be Human
- Marcos, never again!
- Make your todo-lists better
- Most of what you read on the internet is written by insane people
- Goodbye, 2020!
- Victory is the child of struggle…
- When life throws you lemons…
- Next time you wonder…
- Why not try something random?